Empower Others to Improve Their Health
About the Position
As a key team member, provide leadership and support to a team of Pharmacy Technicians to meet all of Health Dialog’s Pharmacy/Medication Therapy Management business goals with a substantial focus on quality and outcomes. Come work for a company that values its employees and whose mission is to improve the health and well-being of individuals.
Uniqueness of Opportunity
- Be part of a team that is serious about health and wellness
- Supportive and encouraging work environment for nurses
- Have opportunities for professional growth and development in an exciting and innovative industry
- Opportunity to work a 4 day work week schedule
- Provide leadership, performance management, coaching and daily coordination of workflow to a team of Pharmacy Technicians providing telephonic medication management support services to meet client contractual performance standards, goals, guarantees and customer satisfaction
- Develop and mentor team members for continuous quality improvement to reach business and personal goals. Function as a resource and mentor to all new associates.
- Analyze and report trends regarding team performance and staffing utilizing systems and reports, provide updates to upper management and recommend solutions to improve department productivity and quality of performance. Assist in providing feedback for the ongoing process improvement of the quality and efficiency of medication management programs.
- Listen to customer calls and review call documentation of team members to assist in identifying opportunities for improvement at the individual and/or operational level.
- Support medication management calls on a periodic basis to maintain skills, understand call patterns and provide backup as needed.
- Facilitate and complete goal setting and performance appraisals to drive performance aligned to department goals. Provide timely formal performance feedback.
- Support the team with employment life cycle of activities such as recruitment, interview and selection, performance management, separation, training and compliance with company policies and practices.
- Responsible for understanding and complying with all company policies that are applicable to their job function and participate in mandatory training in a timely manner.
- Facilitate and participate in required Pharmacy/MTM call center operational meetings and training sessions as necessary for continuous process and quality improvement.
As one of our associates, once you satisfy specific eligibility requirements, you’ll have the opportunity to participate in a variety of benefits including:
- Health, dental plan, vision Discount and Prescription plan
- Fitness & weight-loss reimbursement program
- Basic life, supplemental life and AD&D, Dependent life insurances
- Medical flexible spending accounts
- Paid vacation, holidays and volunteer day
- Bereavement leave
- Disability program
- Employee assistance program
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Rite Aid Associate discount
- Direct deposit
- Work-life initiatives
Video clip: Linda Powers, RN of 30 years experience speaks about Health Coach
- Mon-Friday - 11:30am to 8:00pm
- 4-day work week option - 9:30 am to 8:00 pm
- One Saturday a month
- Bachelors Degree in Arts/Sciences (BA/BS) Pharmacy required
- Doctoral Degree (Pharm D) preferred
- One (1) year of experience in direct patient care completing MTM/CMR or medication management activities required.
- One (1) year of experience in Management or managing direct reports required
- Or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Active Pharmacist license in good standing for the state in which one works required
- Medication Therapy Management Certification preferred
- Demonstrated strong people leadership skills with the desire to educate, motivate and support team.
- Passion for wellness and health promotion and proven ability to motivate and inspire others.
- Strong clinical assessment and decision making skills.
- Ability to collaborate with all roles cross-functionally, departments and customers.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbally.
- Ability to engage in process refinement, problem solve and apply strong analytical skills, sound business judgment, and a basic understanding of planning, budgeting, and responsible financial management.
- Excellent computer skills including MS Office such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
Health Dialog is an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color or other category protected by applicable law.
Apply today. Our short application process takes less than 5 minutes on your phone, tablet or computer.